Monday, November 8, 2010

Painting Progress: Prettying up the Pantry

Next in line for a fresh coast of paint after the dining room was the pantry.

I wanted the kitchen and pantry to be the same color in an effort to help tie the two spaces together. Inspired by the Pottery Barn room seen here, I got a sample of Benjamin Moore's Newburyport Blue. After painting a test patch of color on the walls, I immediately fell in love!

Here's a look at the pantry before (so long yellow doors and linoleum!):

A while back we replaced the old, plain fixture with a lamp-post inspired pendant I picked up at an antique shop (click here for that post) .

And here's a look at the repainted, revamped pantry:
 

2 comments:

  1. It's beautiful! I'm drooling over all that (gorgeous) storage space. Great work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great! Must feel good to see it all coming together!

    ReplyDelete